Advertise on Jopress
It’s important to find the right bridal makeup artist if you’ve dreamt about being a beautiful bride on your big day.
Before you book any Bridal Make artist, make sure you ask any them these questions.
1. Ask if they are free on your wedding date: Make sure your bridal makeup artist is available on your wedding day. This is one of the most important questions to ask, so don’t forget it!
2. Ask about the price: Find out if the price includes a wedding makeup trial. Getting a makeup trial is really important with your makeup artist. You can also ask about the prices for Mother of the Bride and Bridesmaid makeup, arranging their makeup is a great gift idea.
3. Ask if they are able to travel: If you have to travel down for your wedding, you need to know if your bridal makeup artist is willing to travel. Some will charge you more if they have to travel to your destination, so make sure you know how much you will be paying.
4. Ask what type of makeup products they use: Does the bridal makeup artist use a brand that made your skin break out? The products a makeup artist uses are the key to making your face glow on your wedding day. So be sure to ask for this information
5. Ask If they do wedding hair also: Some bridal makeup artists also do hair styling or have a team of hair and makeup that work together. If not, find out if they would be happy working alongside your hair stylist, or if you haven’t found a stylist yet, ask for some recommendations. They would always be happy to help you.
6. Ask the Bridal Makeup Artist for their opinion: Questions such as the kind of bridal makeup that would look good on you. You can find out their communication style, how well the two of you would work together etc. Also if the two of you don’t end up working out, at least you got some professional advice out of it.
7. Ask how long the makeup would take on the day: it’s important information for you to know exactly how long it would take you to get ready on the day and at what time the makeup artist needs to be there etc.
8. Ask what will happen if they can’t make it on your wedding day: This is very unlikely but you also need to have a backup plan because anything can happen.
This is everything you need to know when you start searching for a wedding makeup artist for your wedding day.
Want to read more on how to choose your bridal makeup artist? Head over to our website!
If you need help, click here to chat with us directly on WhatsApp. Visit our Bridal Showroom in Lagos at 8, Ajayi Aina Street, By Deeper Life Church, Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos. We would be happy to recommend some good makeup artists to you.